Re: (85)Am I insane?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (85)Am I insane?

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Craig & Brandee wrote:

> I was performing some conversions from Celsius to Kelvin.   Usually I
> simply add the value "273" to my celsius scale for the conversion.  I
> happened to have been in the CONV screen and used the TEMP conversion
> Here is what happens:
>
> Yeah no big deal but is the a bug?  Is this old news?  It really does
> not affect my mathematical performance in Temp conversion but thought
> I'd share with the TI community.

This was discussed a lot a while ago.  It is NOT a bug, but just that the
order of operations is different that you want. try this:

(-1)C>K

everything will work okay.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

If two men agree on everything, you may be sure that one of them is
doing the thinking.
                -- Lyndon Baines Johnson