Re: H E L P ~~Aligator clips for $4 link???? H E L P!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: H E L P ~~Aligator clips for $4 link???? H E L P!!

look@my.sig.for.my.email.address.com
(A#N#T#I#R#U#S#H#!"#$%&amp;')*+,-/.12456XW=<>??fgh) wrote:

Don't bother...... just build your cable with a 2.5 mm socket. Plug
your cable right into it.  Works just great.

>I do NOT want to ruin my ti-85 cable. I want to use aligator clips
>instead, but what size?
>Where can I get aligator clips that are really NARROW?
>Like the width of a paper clip, so they can fit around ALL THREE
>places at the end of the TI-85 Cable?
>A standard Clip is too WIDE...
>Where did you people find yours?
>PLEASE, I BEG YOU, PLEASE HELP!
>
>Email address is in SIG ...
>
>THANKS
>

>http://www.cris.com/~Antirush
>Unsolicited Email is acceptence of a $500 payment to me by the
>ISP responsible for providing the user with Email Service.
>By sending me EMAIL unsolicted, you accept these terms.
>You have been warned and noticed..
>antirush@cris.com (for unsolicted, non-commericial email ONLY!)
>My Father is a lawyer, and works for his son for free!

Gerry Kaslowski
Fountain Valley, CA