H E L P ~~Aligator clips for $4 link???? H E L P!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

H E L P ~~Aligator clips for $4 link???? H E L P!!

I do NOT want to ruin my ti-85 cable. I want to use aligator clips
instead, but what size?
Where can I get aligator clips that are really NARROW?
Like the width of a paper clip, so they can fit around ALL THREE
places at the end of the TI-85 Cable?
A standard Clip is too WIDE...
Where did you people find yours?
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, PLEASE HELP!

Email address is in SIG ...

THANKS

http://www.cris.com/~Antirush
Unsolicited Email is acceptence of a $500 payment to me by the
ISP responsible for providing the user with Email Service.
By sending me EMAIL unsolicted, you accept these terms.
You have been warned and noticed..
antirush@cris.com (for unsolicted, non-commericial email ONLY!)
My Father is a lawyer, and works for his son for free!