CUT IT OUT!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CUT IT OUT!!!

A wise man once told me,

        "Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk."

If you guys want to argue about whose shit stinks more, then please keep
it outside the list.  There are ways to politely disagree without
completely insulting one another or getting into on-net arguments.  That
is not what the list is all about.  We are all on this list because we
want to explore and discuss the possibilities of the TI calculators.  If
you have comments, make comments. If you want to get ugly, do it on your
own time.

I suggest you find a way to keep yourselves under control in the
future BEFORE THE BIG DOG GETS MAD!!  Those of us who are trying to act
professional and mature don't want the hassle (am I right?) and if it
continues, you won't want the grief.

Go Spartans!

        -- Johnny Big Dog

|    ---------   |  John M.H. Miyares (aka "Johnny Big Dog")          |
|        |       |  Home:  1 Kavanaugh Pl. Bar Harbor, ME  04609      |
|        |       |  Work:  Department of Mathematics, MDI High School |
|    ----+----   |  P.O. Box 180, Mount Desert, ME  04660             |
|        |       |  (h) (207) 288-8272                                |
|        |       |  (w) (207) 288-5011, Voice Mail Box #820           |
|    ____|       |  E-Mail:  jmiyares@mdihs.u98.k12.me.us             |