Re: DC ASKS YOU WHAT GAMES YOU WANT!!! A golf game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chris wrote:

> >>:     Many games have come from Destiny Creations(TM) with great sucess.
Now
> >>: we want you to tell us wht kind of games you want, from flying, to sports
> >>: action you name it, LET US KNOW. To see the exciting games we have
already made,
> >>: or are still making check out this site:
>
> How about a golf game?
If I'm not mistaken, DC has Need for Speed  and Top Gun.  When I tried
these programs, Need for Speed didn't seem to be a game, but rather just
something to watch.  Top Gun produced a syntax error so that the game
couldn't even be played.  Before new games are gotten, improve the old.

-Michael Bendzick
bendzick@millcomm.com