Re: World's Dumbest Question (FTris)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: World's Dumbest Question (FTris)

<<Make the gameplay better;  sometimes if the pad is not in the exact
left/right/up/down position, it does not move.>>

  You CAN'T do that, it's not a programming problem...I'm surprised that
you haven't noticed that all 92 programs are like this, it's because of
the physical design of the pad itself. After a week or two of having my 92
I was used ot it and I never have that problem anymore.

<<The screen allows for much more playing room that is used.

There should be a "next piece" window.

Score, etc. should be displayed sideways.>>

  This all has been planned. I have to update my page tonight, I will put
up the design I made for fargo many months ago, that still is intended to
be integrated in. That's why I said FTris is not near final.

<<Speed increases on each level.>>

  It does, just not so much on the first few levels.

      -Josh

http://web.syr.edu/~jlwardel/ti92/fargo/