Re: Best TI Calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Best TI Calculator

Well, the TI-83 and TI-85 have menuing systems (F1 and M1 keys) that allow
the use of menus under the actual calculating screen.  The TI-82 has to go
thru full screen menuing, which is a real bummer and is slow.  Also, if
you're used to a TI-83's menuing system, you won't like TI-85s as much and
visa versa (just a matter of learning).

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-