Re: Fargo isn't working

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo isn't working

<<    As the subject says, I can't get fargo to work.  I followed all of
the
directions that were included in the zipped file.  I used the TI link, and
sent
the three main files: flib, romlib, shell.92p.  That did not work so I
tried to
send all of the 92p files to my calc, and it still did not work.  My calc
is
ver 1.2.  Does anyone have any suggestions?>>

  What doo you mean by "won't work?" What exactly indicates this to you?
You should always send all the included .92p files when you fisr install
it, and then delete them after you've seen them. I would reset you
calculator and reinstall the backup and programs.

         -Josh

http://web.syr.edu/~jlwardel/ti92/fargo/

fargo programs coming this weekend!