Re: Best TI Calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Best TI Calculator

First of all, I think the TI-83 looks major bad.  The TI-85 is the best
looking (besides TI-92) since it is black.  Second, since there is ZShell,
there can also be other OSs like a DOS for instance that would be more
powerful than ZShell or the TI-83 assembly bit.  Thirdly, the TI-85 also
has a custom menu and lastly I find anything under a TI-85 is harder to
use.  The TI-83 isn't actually better than the TI-85 for these "other than
capablility" reasons.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-