Best TI Calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Best TI Calculator

I'd get the 83 for 4 reasons:  First of all, the design of the calculator
looks better than an 82 or 85.  Second of all, It has Z80 programming built
in.  That Means that assembly language programs can be created for it
without using something like ZShell or Fargo.  Thirdly, It has a catalog;
which for people like me who do not have a graph link makes it really easy
to enter programs into it.  Finally, fourth it IS easier to opperate than
the 85.  I have a friend with an 85 and I don't like using it.  True, it has
menus at the bottom of the screen, but the words are in little boxes that
are often hard to read.  There's my two cents worth.

Chad Palmer
palmer@carol.net