Re: Thanks Josh!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Thanks Josh!

<<I would like to publicly thank Josh Wardell for providing his beta
copy of Fargo to the public.  I think he did the right thing.  Even
though it might not be perfect yet, I'm sure it will improve very
quickly with so many programmers working on it.  I look forward to the
many Fargo programs sure to come out soon.  Thanks again, Josh.>>

  Well thank YOU! It's been a very hectic weekend, and this is what has
come out of it. I finally spoke to David last night and even HE is both
relieved and happy that it has been released. Perhaps this will give him
the intiative to get woking on it a little faster. Meanwhile, programs are
already beginning to come in, this weekend I should be adding a page with
them, keep checking back!!

                          -Josh Wardell
http://users.aol.com/jwardell/JWardell.html