Re: ROM Version

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ROM Version

CE calcs are the European standard calcs and are generally newer than the
american ones.  I'm quite sure that ROM 10 is the latest though.  The way
you can tell right away is at the top of the screen where it says "TI-85";
if it's yellow and in italics, it's not version 10.  If it's white in
normal lettering, that's a ROM v10.0.  Ask the sales clerk to open the
package to show you and press [2nd] [MODE] then [Alpha] [S] to check the
ROM v.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-