Re: Best Calc to Buy

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Best Calc to Buy

And you expect to post this without alot of Anti-Casio remarks?:)
But seousely, how fast is it?  Do you know about the internal workings?
Is it upgradable?  Is it true color or just that 4 color led skeem?  Can
it be programed?  Can it be programed in assembley?  Is the prossor well
known?  How big is the screen?  What do you meen when you say "simpler to
use"?  Because you cannot access the functions in a command line and have
to rely on icon input?  Can you "link" in?

Come on!  If you want to argue your case send some info toward our way!:)

-Paul Bruner