ti-92 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-92 link

Is there any software written (or being written) for use with the
TI-92 and the $4 serial link?  I built one of the serial links for one
of my friends for his 85 a while ago, and now he has a 92 and wants to
transfer Fargo, but all of the programs seem only to work with the
parallel link.  I would rather try to build the parallel because
1:  The design does not seem as solid as the serial link.
2:  Some people cannot get it to work with newer computers (like my
friend's).
3:  He has only one printer port.
I know Fargo was supposed to be released with software to work with
the homemade serial link, but it isn't there (or am I wrong?).