Fargo for the Mac

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fargo for the Mac

I understand Josh Wardell (by the way, thanks for all, Josh!)
intends to post backups with Fargo in them for different ROM
versions. It will serve the needs of *users* of Fargo programs
without a PC. My problem is not that. I have Fargo up and running,
but I want to *write* programs in asm for my TI92, and do not
wish to be forced to continue to use a borrowed PC for that.

I understand I need do  duplicate the Fargo .exe programs, but their
sources are not there. Is there any hope to have them ?

Another topic: Who has an idea on how we could use Fargo to
extend TI Basic ? I mean, for example the integer factoring
program in the TI92 ROM is pathetic. I could write a much better
one, but need to be able to read long integer variables from
assembly, process them, write the results, etc.
Any ideas ?

<pre>
--
Dominique Bernardi, Theorie des Nombres