Re: Parallel Link: Which calculator's does it work on?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 12 Nov 1996, KillJoy wrote:

> I am planning to make the Parallel link, for my TI-85.. but I was
> wondering which other calculators this type of link will work for?
> Some of my friends have TI-82's, and it would be nice if they could
> use the link I am building as well..
> It seems there is some conflicting information on various web-sites as
> to which calculator this link will actually work with..
> Anyways, any help is greatly appreciated.

http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a9501901/e_ti82.htm
contains a program to let the parallel link work with the 82.  Its new
enough that lots of web pages arent updated yet.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Nobody suffers the pain of birth or the anguish of loving a child in
order for presidents to make wars, for governments to feed on the
substance of their people, for insurance companies to cheat the young
and rob the old.
                -- Lewis Lapham