Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: your mail

On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Takklemaggot wrote:

> Does everyone else that posts to the list get this sent back to them?
> Out of the 3-4 times I've posted, I've gotten the this message back everytime.

Yes, and I'm now thinkin that it was a bad idea to post this message... :)

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

Nobody suffers the pain of birth or the anguish of loving a child in
order for presidents to make wars, for governments to feed on the
substance of their people, for insurance companies to cheat the young
and rob the old.
                -- Lewis Lapham