Re: Real OS for 82,83,85, and 92...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Real OS for 82,83,85, and 92...

oh, lets see why wont this work:

Big one... the 82 cant do assembly(well, theres talk of a bug that looks
really promising, but nothing tot the point you could have written
anything yet :), and if you're doing this in script, its hardly a kernel
(its kern_E_l not _A_l just so you know in the future)

And, besides just the assembly thing, the calcs differ so much, i have a
very hard time seeing how a 'real OS' could work on both of them.

However, if by some magic you have done this, i would love to be proven
wrong. So post a place to get the demo, if it exists.