Re: Fargo release ...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo release ...

Enough!
I think fargo 1.0 beta 12 is working perfectly fine on my TI92 with
rom 1.3. All of you that sends messages like "The stupid bastards
just couldn't wait, could they? Well, they got what they wanted, a
buggy fargo"... Stop it!
I (and I believe others too) are really happy, that the beta came out
to the public, 'cause now I can start learning and making Fargo
programs, just I did when ZShell came out.
Ok, if fargo may have bugs, but, David (excellent programmer BTW) and
the rest of the fargo-crew can still do fargo complete. But now with
less pressure on them. If the beta hadn't become public, who knows
when the final version would have come?

        bye,
//Anton Ragnarsson