Something's not right

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Something's not right

I hope I'm wrong but I think my calculator is totally messed up.  I
tried to put Fargo on it and followed the steps.  I started to transfer
the backup back to my calc and it stopped.  I knew it was supposed to
and wasn't all that worried until I looked at the screen.  It gave me an
address error message.  I tried to put the other programs on thinking it
would fix it, but I couldn't get to the link screen.  I couldn't gat to
any screen.  I tried to remove the batteries to clear the memory but it
didn't work.  Anyone else have the same problems or know what might be
wrong.
Think I might be up a creek.
please respond