Re: Rom Version Number for Ti-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In article <3286BDB6.4A18@ix.netcom.com>, kpgood@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> I know this was posted recently, but I can't find the tread. How do I
> determine the ROM version number in a TI-85?

go to the MODE (2nd-MORE), and them do ALPHA-S...it will then tell say
"Enter self-test?" and your rom version.  DO NOT press enter, otherwise it
will enter the selftest and all of your memory will be lost.  You can
press any other key to return to the home screen.

From: Mike Dorman
"The teachers are too busy taking knives and guns away from kids to subject
them to the latest techniques for making them into computer nerds."
 - The Unibomber (Paragraph 161 of the manifesto)