Re: TI-92 + Fargo = Audio Wierdness!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 + Fargo = Audio Wierdness!

it might be like my amplifed speakers, If my computers is on and the
speakers on, I can hear some short wave mexican station...
Oh, and the funny noises?  WEll, just a guess, but wen you do an equation
it jumps back and forth from the ROM and the RAM and CPU so it caues alot
of stray eletrons t ofloot in there, and with somting hooked up to the
caulator, naturaly it would go out there:)

-Paul Bruner