Re: send85 problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: send85 problems

On Sun, 10 Nov 1996, Matt Bossenbroek wrote:

> I'm new to the whole ti85-computer transfer thing, so if this sounds
> stupid please answer anyway. I have a $4 parrallel cable. When I run
> send85 the program to set the address, I've entered $3bc 0x3bc 956
> 03bc , but when I run the send85 program, it says "Cannot exec go32"
> and quits to the dos prompt. What am I doing wrong? I have Win95 and
> found a great way to integrate it into the UI. I also have another
> problem which I know is a dumb one, but I can't figure it out. When I
> run string85 it says it can't find the file. What is the EXACT format
> for this? Is it case sensitive? Thank you very much and please reply
> to hal2000@mindspring.com even if you think these are dumb questions.

Go to the section for TI-PC links on ticalc.org and get link85xp.  All
your problems will be solved.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

The steady state of disks is full.
                -- Ken Thompson