Re: Fargo release ...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo release ...

Well, I have to agree with him.  I am in college and your prioritys DO
change.  I mean, if you had a choise between passing college and spending
your time on a OS program for a calulator in ASM......
If he ever receves this message, congraduate him...let me be the first to
say it before people start flood his mail with bugs......:)

-Paul Bruner