send85 problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

send85 problems

I'm new to the whole ti85-computer transfer thing, so if this sounds
stupid please answer anyway. I have a $4 parrallel cable. When I run
send85 the program to set the address, I've entered $3bc 0x3bc 956
03bc , but when I run the send85 program, it says "Cannot exec go32"
and quits to the dos prompt. What am I doing wrong? I have Win95 and
found a great way to integrate it into the UI. I also have another
problem which I know is a dumb one, but I can't figure it out. When I
run string85 it says it can't find the file. What is the EXACT format
for this? Is it case sensitive? Thank you very much and please reply
to hal2000@mindspring.com even if you think these are dumb questions.