Re: Release of Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Release of Fargo

I have to agree with Karl, the HP sounds much more functional and it
does not require you throwing out your warranty to "tune" your
calculator.  And personally, I don't see what having a modem is going to
do for you.  The screen is so small, and carrying all that crap would be
a mess.  Not to mention, where are you going to plug it in?  Everyone
that I know has there modem attatched to their pc, whether internal, or
external, I would not like to mess with all the wires just to put a modem
in my calculator.  Plus, it is not worth going out to buy a modem for
your calculator.  I could see getting an old 300-2400 baud modem for a
dollar at a garage sale, but then you would probably need a driver for it
and the list goes on and on.

Enough said. L8r