Re: TI-95 ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-95 ?

On Sat, 9 Nov 1996, Amandio Rua wrote:

> I wonder if their is a TI-95. I heard a rumor that TI has just released a
> their new calculator, Tthe TI-95. I wounder if their is anyt truth to
> this rumor. I aoopologize for how crude this message appears. Their was
> some disruption on my end.

go to http://www.ti.com and try to find it :)

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

"There are some micro-organisms that exhibit characteristics of both
plants and animals.  When exposed to light they undergo photosynthesis;
and when the lights go out, they turn into animals.  But then again,
don't we all?"