Re: Release of Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Release of Fargo

<< You are right why do they not spread out the "small-things-left-to-do
problem" to more people. After all to heads think better than one.
But it could also be that they want to keep all the credits for  themself.
that's okay to me, but we are MANY hwo are waiting for the "HP KILLER".

  Don't classify it as a problem, there's no "problem" that can be helped
by more than one person working on it. David is perfectly capable of
working on these things and getting them done in a few hours. The problem
is, of course, WILL he ever.
  If ANYONE has spoken to david recently, PLEASE INFORM ME! AS far as I
know, his last appearance was well over three weeks ago, and the last know
time he did any work on Fargo was over five weeks ago. Also if anyone has
a version newer than b12 please email me ASAP. Thanks.

        -Josh

http://web.syr.edu/~jlwardel/ti92/fargo/