Re: Another link program(82 & parallel)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, Sami Khawam wrote:

> > I have some friends with 82's that just love this program.  The only
> > thing is that when I tried ungrouping a .82g file with TI's winlink
> > software, it never worked, it always said invalid format or something.
> > It always worked for my 85.  Don't get it.
> Send82 can't send .82g , but it can be used with wildcards.
> Are you using TI's winlink for 82 or 85? Which program is reporting
> invalid format, Send82 or Winlink?
> If someone has real troubles becaus Send82 doesn't support group files,
> send me an e-mail and I modifie the programm.

If you could get it to work with group files, that would be cool.
Anyway, Winlink gave me the error.  I have done it with winlink for my 85
before though, so I really don't get it.  Hey, does anyone out there have
a dos program to ungroup *.8?g files?

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com         Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

        "I quite agree with you," said the Duchess; "and the moral of
that is -- `Be what you would seem to be' -- or, if you'd like it put
more simply -- `Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it
might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not
otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be
otherwise.'"
                -- Lewis Carrol, "Alice in Wonderland"