Re: Release of Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Release of Fargo

Eric Daniel Sawicki <sawicki@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu> wrote in article
<55np8f$p5e@uwm.edu>...

> .......people out here who would gladly help in its development.
> It is obvious
> that there is a problem that you guys (Josh, David And Co.) cannot figure
> out, I think that many people would look at you all with more respect if
you
>  could admit that you need help rather than leave it all up to you.
>
> Please let me know what you think.
>
> sawicki@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu
> www.uwm.edu/~sawicki

 You are right why do they not spread out the "small-things-left-to-do
problem" to more people. After all to heads think better than one.
But it could also be that they want to keep all the credits for  themself.
that's okay to me, but we are MANY hwo are waiting for the "HP KILLER".

At least they could give small infos now and then in stead of keeping it
all top secret.

Kisser =^)

K.M.S@po.ia.dk