Re: Another link program(82 & parallel)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Sami Khawam wrote:

> I've heard that a 83 can transfer data to a 83, and vice versa.
> So my software will 60%-70% work with the 83. I don't known the link
> protocol of the 83, but I think it's similar to the one used by 82 and
> 85.
> Remeber thet the program save the files in a 82 format. Before trying to
> send a 83 file, you must change the beginig of the file form "**TI83**"
> to "**TI82**".
> Try it, and if it doesn't work, e-mail me and I will make some
> modification to the program.

I have some friends with 82's that just love this program.  The only
thing is that when I tried ungrouping a .82g file with TI's winlink
software, it never worked, it always said invalid format or something.
It always worked for my 85.  Don't get it.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com         Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they
like.
                -- Abraham Lincoln