Re: Possible way to do assembly on TI-82!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Scott Rollings wrote:
> I found an editor, it's been staring me in the face for over a year (the
> DOS 7 version of the MS-DOS editor can open files in hex edit mode), so I
> will be experimenting with some backups.  Have you been able to test if it
> is actually running the assembly programs you put in the Pic variable?

I wasn't able to test it, because (without the Pic on the calc) after
entering 6 (after the Shade(1,2,6... ) the tings that were made were
very irregular. If we could find a bug that will allways do the same
thing (when the memory is empty) it would be a way.
Another way would be to play with Ans variable. I don't know how, but
there must be a way.

<pre>
--
Sami Khawam