Re: I pay mpney for a link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I pay mpney for a link

>Then again, HPC+ Twomey, it could be a matter of personal preference.
>Alligator clips is the cheapest way to do it, I'd think (without losing
>your link), though the connection may not be -as- reliable, you won't
>damage anything.  On the other hand, If you use the real TI-TI link and
>cut it in half, you have a plug thats guaranteed to fit in the TI well,
>and its a lot easier to just stick it in when you want to make a
>connection, and there's less chance of human error as there might be with
>alligator clips.
>Its all a matter of personal preference.

This is true and you are probably right about alaigator clips being cheaper -
but maybe not. To use the 1/8 to 2.5mm plug you just buy that and a 1/8 stereo
to stereo cord. You cut this in half and give one half to a friend (or split
costs all the way) and then you have only to solder the cut end. That it! Plus
you have a molded end to plug into the TI...