Re: Release of Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Release of Fargo

YES, YES, YES!  I agree, the way that Fargo has been touted has left me
with more to be desired.  Yes, maybe now the current version of Fargo
isn't perfect.  Hmmm, isn't that what beta versions are for?  A 'beta'
release has no guarantees.  How many releases have there been of Zshell?
Was there a wild outcry when the first release of Zshell 'might' have had
some errors or not up to its full potential?  I doubt it.

All of the above are my own opinions, so please don't spam me.  I'm just
as pissed off as everyone else is as to how this  whole 'Fargo' escapade
has come about.