Re: I pay mpney for a link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I pay mpney for a link

In article <55jimd$c76e@news.goodnet.com>, ej58369@goodnet.com (ej58369) wrote:
>It contains a sizeable list of schematics and it is growing by leaps and
>bounds.  I've created a Parallel link cable for my TI-85, run it fine under
>windows 95 using Connect-85 and it cost me about $3.50.  Oh, and don't let
>anybody "gut" your TI-TI link, use aligator clips.

Aligator clips!!!???

O.K. O.K. I have announced this simple fact multiple times on this newsgroup,
but people keep pretending that the darn 2.5mm stereo plug is hard to find!

It's Not!!! You can make the whole like (serial *or* parallel) all at Radio
Shack. The only hard part is the 2.5mm plug - but here's the soultion: While
Radio Shack does *not* sell this plug they *DO* sell a 1/8 inch to 2.5mm
stereo converter. This is even better because then you already have an adapter
for headphones when you're done and you can play pong and other games with
sound!!!

This converter is like $2.00 or something... It just like the 1/4 to 1/8
converter for old stereo headphone, only it's 1/8 to 2.5mm.

Have Fun!