Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: willing to make computer to calc link for $19.95

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 05:29:52 GMT, antirush@cris.com
(!!`AN`TI`RU`SH!~!~!~!~!!~!) wrote:

>Upon Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:02:41 GMT, joe-kewl@geocities.com (Joe

>Add some Epoxy Glue to the leads, then insert.
>p.s. No one told you the cable has a special chip inside?

Actually the cable doesn't have a special chip in it that you need to
make your own.  I have made a couple links out of 2 diodes, some wire,
2.5 mm stereo plug, and a LPT port cable.  So you can make them
cheaply and easily.

p.s. you don't need apoxy glue