Re: I pay mpney for a link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I pay mpney for a link

Billy Keim wrote:

> Hey anybody.
>
> I'll pay money for someone to send me a link. If you send me a link to
> a PC and it works, I'll send you like $15. I really want one but don't
> want to pay $50 for the one from TI. E-mail me and I we can work
> something out.
>
>         Billy Keim
>         keimer@apc.net

I can make you a parallel port link with all the software you need and
all the current z-shell and basic games and progs on disk for $15 if you
send me your cable.  If you have a 82 you'd have to pay about $25
because it requires a serial port link which costs more and is much more
time consuming to make....

I'll assume you have a ti85:

You need a PC that is NOT running windows-NT (the parallel link does not
work in a windows environment).
If you want to save money, you can send me your TI-to-TI cable (the one
that came with the calc) and I'll gut it.  This will save you about five
bucks i think.

Around where do you live (I'm in southern California).

If you have already accepted another offer, just don't reply to this
message.

I personally guarentee the link will work and if it doesn't, just email
me (I'm a sophmore in high-school so I'll be here for quite a while),
and I'll fix it or whatever...

-jritts