Re: TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92

Yeah, well, you don't have to worry about the memory problem anymore!
There's a RAM extender being created by Mel Tsai and it's going to give you
anywhere from 512KB to 4MBs extra for your calc!  HAHA!  It's for the
TI-83, the TI-85 and the TI-92!  Sorry, no TI-81s or 82s, and DEFINITELY
not for HPs or CASIOS!!  Haha!  And it's only going to cost like $60 max
for 1MB, probably only up to $100 for 4MBs or something!  NO FAKE NON TIs!!

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-