Re: TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92

<<      Do you think that the TI-92 was worth the $200 you paid for it and
what
is better about Fargo and the TI-92 compared to Zshell and the TI-85?  I
currently have a TI-85 with Zshell, and I think it is great.  I'm
wondering if a TI-92 would be worth spending the $200 since I'm going to
major in Engineering next year.  Thanks in advance for any replies.>>

  Definately. The 92 was well worth the $200 I paid for it by itself. With
fargo, it now competes with $800 PDAs, not to mention video game systems
(Maybe we can get a TV tuner running on this thing? That would be
great...). It's great for college, if I'm not in my room or in a computer
cluster, I can type papers, well, anywhere. Especially for engineering,
calculators that are better start at $400.

                          -Josh Wardell
http://users.aol.com/jwardell/JWardell.html