Re: TI sucks HP rules

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI sucks HP rules

> >I have a 48gx and I think it's great!  These guys have TI
> >calcs and I'm sure they think theirs are great too.
> >
> >What I don't think is great is someone who goes out of his
> >way to try to make other people feel bad.  I believe this is
> >called rudeness.  People who own TI calculators are far
> >superior to rude people with HP calculators, in my opinion.
> >
> >Barry
>
> Barry,
>
> thanks for your kind words of encouragement...  eventhough I own an 82, 85,
> and yes, a 92 too, I wish that I had a HP to boot...  When I first bought the
92, I
> had considered the 48GX, but the fact that the processor in the 92 was based,
> in part, on the wonderfully simple, yet powerful, program Derive was what
> finally won my money...
>
> Charles Crawford
> chcrawfo@vt.edu

Well I've owned several Brands of graphing calcs and have never felt the need
put someone else down based on what kind they had. I had also thought about the
48GX, but it was just too much money to put out on a calc. The TI-92 had the
features I wanted for a price I could afford. I love the qwerty keypad too,
absoultly love it! The 48GX can have memory upgrades but keep in mind they are
not
inexpensive upgrades, usually much more expensive than computer memory. And
lets
face it, the computer ALWAYS needs more memory. So here's the bottom line, I
like
my TI-92, it works fine, it serves it's purpose, so leave it alone!

"Fall is my favorite time in Los Angeles, watching the the birds change
color and fall from the trees."
-David Letterman

Kyle Crane,
kvc980s@mail.anet-stl.com