I just got Zshell for my TI-85!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I just got Zshell for my TI-85!!!

I no I'm kinda late on jumping on the bandwagon but this rules!!!!  I
finally got the willpower to build a link off Andreas Westfeld's plans and
Software. (By the way it works perfectly and it didn't cost me a thing my
dad had all the needed parts) I put it on and Zshell is so cool.  It is
fast fast FAST!!!!   So if you have the time and want to send me some
Zshell programs, please feel free.  I will send you something in return.
I have lots of programs too.  I tried to get Zshell games on the net but
every site I went to could not be found or was not on my server.  It took
me over an hour just to find a site that had Zshell.  I couldn't even get
the Zshell homepage.  By the way I have Zshell 4.0.  If you don't have
this version I will be more than happy to send it to you.

Thank you
Beryllium5@aol.com