Re: DOS to TI-92 Link ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DOS to TI-92 Link ???

>   TI's official attitude (as written in a reply to one of my questions of
>   them), is that the "software for the TI-92 link will be for Windows and
>   Mac applications only, no DOS version is planned." All of our machines
>   here at home are 8088 or 286's and we cannot use Windows. TI seems as if
>   they could care less.

I have a similar problem the only Windows 95 machine that I have only
has one com port so I have to unplug the mouse when I want to transfer
anything to the TI-92, and Windows 95 isn't exactly easy to use
without a mouse.  Yet I have computers running Linux, OS/2 and
Dos that all have free com ports.  If only there was a Dos version of
the link software for the TI-92 then I could use it with any of the
above computers.  A lot more computers are able to run Dos programs
than Windows 95 programs.  I think TI should make Dos link software
for the TI-92

Richard Gallagher