Re: TI-hp link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-hp link

James Rankin (monty@nrv.net) wrote:
: Muhammad A. Khan wrote:
: > 1. What type of sending protocol does the ti use and what are the baud
rates

: The 92 works at 9600 baud.

Yeah, but what's the protocal?  I've got an HP and a TI-92.  HP is real
easy to link because it's a standard RS-232 port supporting XModem and
Kermit.  As far as I can tell TI made up their own protocal.

- Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp -
*  Doug Sapp ------------------------> Doug "The Engineer" Sapp         *
*  E-Mail ---------------------------> c639692@showme.missouri.edu      *
*  Doug Sapp's Home Page A Plenty ---> http://www.missouri.edu/~c639692 *
*  (Voted Best Page on the Web!!!) --> ( Try it!  You might like it! )  *
*        Of all the people I've met, you're certainly one of 'em.       *
- Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp - Doug Sapp -