"Is Fargo a scam?" (Sheesh!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

"Is Fargo a scam?" (Sheesh!)

Could we just STOP POSTING THIS???  Fargo (so I understand) is NOT a scam,
it is being worked on and taking a while, as was ZShell.  (That took several
months)  Figuring out how to push the limits of a calculator is
time-consuming, and the programmers are NOT doing this for a living... it is
a hobby for them.  Windows 95 took 2.5 YEARS, start to finish, even with all
the programmers involved, doing it full time..  So just BE PATIENT, and if
you want to complain, TRY WRITING YOUR OWN FIRST!!!

There.  I said it.

(Please don't reply to this, these Fargo/Scam posts are taking half the
posts on the mailing list)

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| "640K should be enough for anybody"                    |
|             -Bill Gates, 1986                          |
| Who is General Failure, and why is he reading drive C? |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |