Re: ti92 programming?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti92 programming?

Mark Wilson (mwilson@afit.af.mil) wrote:
: BINET Guillaume wrote:
: >
: > > >Also, is accessing the 68000 still a well-kept secret until the
: > > >release of Fargo ?
: >
: >         Without any reason in fact ... Or just to become an hero ...

: I'm not implying you are a whiner, but why can these mysterious "FARGO"
: programmers work on the assembly stuff and you can't?  What information
: do they have that you don't, or can't get?  From your previous posts, you
: seem to have a background in assembly; why not start your own open,
: effort?  With all the other assembly programming experts you could
: contact through this group, you might do better than the closed circle of
: FARGO guys.

: A litle competition will bring out the best product...

: Just wondering.

Problem is, the TI92 really cant be programmed in assembler unless you figure
out how to get around the OS...which the fargo programmers obviously succeeded
in. I'm going to try as soon as I get a cable, but it may take a while or not
work at all... and all this can be avoided by sharing some few lines of info.

I would at least want to know how the screen is adressed, so I can start
writing a game on amiga and download it when fargo is released.

//Jonas