Re: HELP WITH POKER PROGRAM ON 83!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP WITH POKER PROGRAM ON 83!

CerealBox <you@somehost.somedomain> wrote in article
<59c6lq$mgf@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> In article <590etf$gsi@news1.voicenet.com>, jester@voicenet.com says...
> >
> >ok i have this poker program, poker2. i can run it on 83 but can;t
> >edit it, cant edit it on a 82 either. haven't tried 85 but heard about
> >"locking programs?" whats' that? and how do i unlock it on 83?
> >

> Simply put... the program is "edit-locked", meaning you can't edit it
(duh!)

> Obviously, the author must be trying to get people to register the
program or
> something.
>
> You can "unlock" the program by transfering the file to your computer and

> doing a little hex-editing on it... but, if you don't know what
"edit-locking"
> is, i doubt you'd know how to "unlock" it.  (no offense)

It's not that hard.  If you already have the link cable for the TI-83 from
TI then all you need to do is use the software that comes with the link to
unlock it.  I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't want to use a hex
editor when there's nice easy to use software that does the same.

--
Eli Allen         eallen@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us
Team Gates