Re: TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85

>My TI isn't able to convert binary to decimal or back, if the number
>has a
>comma in it.
>is this the problem of the TI or have I a prblem?

This is your problem:  You don't use commas on the 85 in normal #'s.  You
use them entering lists, vectors, matrices, and complex numbers, and for
displaying complex numbers.  If you're using commas for normal numbers,
you are confused; if you are trying to convert imaginary numbers to
binary, you are even more confused- it doesn't work!  there is no
decimals or imaginary numbers in binary!

   /      \    /               /\       /          Klien Bottle for rent;
inquire within.
  /___/   /____     /  \     /           Smoke a cigarette.  Slit your
throat.  Same concept.
 /       \   /              /    \   /             Nothing but Net!
/____/ /_____  /       \/              benkc@juno.com