Re: Help me somebody, I'm dying just because I'm a newbe!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help me somebody, I'm dying just because I'm a newbe!!!!

i have a ti-82, so i know TWO of those.
ascii is the human-readable code (for example, DispGraph or ZoomStat
or If or Then or Goto .....).
Z80 machine code (if i'm not mistaken) is the code compiled by the
calculator. this code is machine-readable only. all programs (as far
as i know, in all programming languages) use compiled machine code.
in short, we use the ascii code and the program uses the Z80 machine code.
(Z80 because of the manufacturer of the C.P.U., i think).
Bhuvanesh Bhatt.