Re: Convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Convert

> what do you mean how many times do we have to go through this?
> new people enter the list everyday.
> they don't know the answer to a question from 3 months ago (or more),
> unless they were on the list/checking the newsgroup then.
>
> really...have some courtesy.  this guy might be afraid to ask a question
> in the future because it may, or may not, have been asked/answered/eluded
> to before.

I had the courtesy to read the manual for the calculator before
asking lame questions, I guess it's the "AOL'ing" of the internet
that makes morons who don't know how to read the norm, and the people
who do the "jerks". It's not like I didn't answer his question
either....

Aloha, and happy holiday greeting of your choice...

Matt Bathje                          |    The things humas swear by...
mpb@xnet.com                         |    sex, excrement and religion.
piper@hardlink.com                   |    I'll never understand them.
http:/www.xnet.com/~mpb              |                  O-