Re: Help me somebody, I'm dying just because I'm a newbe!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help me somebody, I'm dying just because I'm a newbe!!!!

I'm kind of a newbie myself, but I'll help you as best I can.

Zshell: It's a hack for the TI-85 that allows you to run assembly programs
that are stored as string variables.  These programs (which are mostly games
of the GameBoy quality) are written in Z80 assembly language.

Z80 Machine code: The language that is used to program Zshell stuff.

Assembly language: Z80 is an assembly language but there are many different
types.  To my knowledge, assembly language is harder to understand and learn
than many high-level languages (BASIC, Pascal, C++, etc.)

ASCII:  It stands for American Standard Code for Information Interchange.  An
ASCII file is basically a text file.

I hope I helped

Tammy